Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

“The only measure of what you believe is what you do. If you want to know what people believe, don’t read what they write, don’t ask them what they believe,
just observe what they do.”

Ashley Montagu
1905-1999




In honor of Random Acts of Kindness Week (11th-17th) I'm having my very own give-away. Leave a comment between now and Sunday, and one of my kids will randomly pick a name and we will send you some goodies. I have no idea what we will send, just be warned that I'm letting my kids decide and my kids are wierd. They are cute as all get out, but don't be mad at me if there is no rhyme or reason to what you recieve. Just know that I've already said no to a pair of used flip flops.


*I swiped the quote from Out on a Limb

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so sweet! I'm in! :)

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home