Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1) Where did you begin 2007? With my ex-sis in law and her kids.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day? Technically married, but single.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)? Yeah, the school of hard knocks

4) How did you earn your money? Work and some undercover stuff. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. You know how that goes.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital? I didn't have to, but that's my preferred method of childbirth.

6)Did you have any encounters with the police? Yeah, but it was part of the undercover stuff.

7) Where did you go on holidays? Bed.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? Nothing!

9) Do you know anybody who got married? Nope, thank goodness.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away? No.

12) Did you move anywhere? No, but I started to plan the move.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to? Only the ones put on by my kids in the living room.

15) Are you registered to vote? Most definitely

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother? I actually watched the show which I normally don't. I'm glad ol' girl and her dad won. He was a master at the game.

17) Where do you live now? Columbus, Ohio

18) Describe your birthday. It happened.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007? Forgive my husband.

20) What has been your favorite moment? Giving birth was definitely it.

21) What's something you learned about yourself? I can love my husband better from a distance.

22) Any new additions to your family? My sweet little girl, The Poet!

23.) What was your best month? July

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by? Alicia Keys and Soulja Boy because my kids had a heartattack whenever they came on the radio.

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy? I don't drink.

26)Make any new friends? Marie.

27) Have you made a New Years Resolution? No, I make New Life Resolutions all year long.

28) Favorite Night out? I have 5 kids. I don't go out.

29) Will you end this year with the same mate you started it with? Yes, I'm the best mate for me.

30) What are your plans for Christmas? Christmas 08? Spend it creating new traditions with my kids

31) What are your plans and hopes for 2008? To find a permanent position, new home, new car and continue loving and growing my kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home