Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Monday, May 19, 2003

OH MY CO-DEPENDENT SOUL

Daily Zen

Due to some recent 'issues' at my house, I picked up the book "Life Strategies" by Dr. Phil. I like his 'tell-it-like-it-is' approach, and think that it will be a good kick in the butt for me. Do you "do" self-help books, or do you think that they're all just a bunch of money-making, psycho-babble hooey?
I do read self-help books on occasion. It's a good reality check sometimes. A lot of the info in them are just common sense and when you're too close or too involved unfortunately common sense oftern goes out the window. My fave is definitely Iyanla Vanzant (any of her books) and The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home