Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Monday, April 28, 2003

A - Act your age? Sometimes, if I have to
B - Born on what day of the week? Thursday
C - Chore you hate? It's a tie between cleaning my room and cooking
D - Dad's name? Phillip, but he debates that and I don't care enough to challenge him
E - Essential makeup item? Chapstick
F - Favorite actor? Sidney Poitier
G - Gold or silver? Wither
H - Hometown? Columbus, Ohio.
I - Instruments you play? None, but I can turn a radio dial like no other.
J - Job title? President of Domestic Engineering
K - Kids? Thank God they are 2 of the most beautiful kids this world has seen yet.
L - Living arrangements? Praying for improvements
M - Mom's name? Josephine
N - Number of people you've slept with? I've "slept" with lots of people, I don't care to say how many of those I've engaged in intimate acts with
O - Overnight hospital stays? 3 if you count the 2 births
P - Phobia? Being locked or trapped in a space, no matter how large or small
Q - Quote you like? I have books of quotes, I can't pick just one
R - Religious affiliation? Yes
S - Siblings? 2 sisters and I guess at least 1 more by the man who doesn't claim me
T - Time you wake up? Whenever I need to.
U - Unique habit? No unique habits. I crack my knuckles but so do tons others
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat? Most of them.
W - Worst habit? I still sneak a cigarette now and again
X - X-rays you've had? My teeth when I go in for cleanings, plus several when I was in a car accident years ago
Y - Yummy food you make? I hate to cook, but I make some mean baked beans
Z - Zodiac Sign? Libra. I like balance and taking up for the odd man out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home