Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Senses:

1. What are 3 things you love to feel on your face?

my kid's kisses, my pillow, furry clothes

2. What are your 3 favorite smells/scents?
vanilla, my baby after a bath, a home cooked meal that someone else cooked

3. What are 3 sounds that you love to listen to?
my kid's laugh, rain on the window, the caged bird singing (in someone's house)

4. What are your 3 things you love to see?
my kid's faces (does anyone else see a pattern here?), sunsets, the ocean

5. What are your 3 favorite tastes/flavors?
vanilla (especially in Coke, but I do love vanilla in general), and I really am drawing a blank on any other. I'm a very picky eater and there's not much I like

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home