Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Daily Zen
What if someone from your real life found out your blog? Would you a) move to another blog site, change your name & start all over again, b) let it be, hoping that someone would keep it to her/himself, & continue to write, or c) just simply quit writing? Give reason to whichever option you choose to do.


I would keep on writing. It's not like I have anything real personal here. I would probably enlist them into assisting me by taking on a reading challange and recording their progress here with me. At the very least I would insist upon them giving me suggestions of titles I can read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home