Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, May 15, 2003

3 for Thursday (#32)

Fun and Sun

1. What are 3 things you're looking forward to this summer?

Possibly driving to Virginia Beach without the kids.
Shedding my coat and getting out of the house. I practically hibernate in the winter.
People not asking me if my feet are cold because I'm not wearing socks. I hate wearing socks.

2. What are 3 things you're not looking forward to?
I can't think of anything. I love the hot weather.

3. What are your 3 top vacation spots you'd like to visit?
New Mexico, Hawaii, and Disney World

BONUS: Will you be taking a vacation this year? If so where?
Probably not. The trip to VA will not be for fun, it will be to collect my stuff from storage, but it will be nice to see my friends.

I finished another book. Mortal Remains in Maggody by Joan Hess. I was very disappointed. I had to struggle to finish it. I just didn't hold my attention like her books normally do. The Maggody series is about Arly Hanks who moves back home to Maggody, AK after a divorce to lick her wounds. She becomes chief of police and the series are the capers she solves. Normally these books are light, oft times laugh out loud fun mysteries that I can breeze through in 1-2 days. It took me more than 2 weeks. It was boring and not up to par with her regular books.I wouldn't recommend this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home