Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Monday Madness on Tuesday. That's cool....

1. If somebody gave you a ticket and all expenses paid, would you travel to France for your vacation? Why or why not?

Of course. I'm not one of those France bashing folks. I've always wanted to visit that country and I still do.

2. If you had a chance to be on 'Survivor' and had to use your vacation time for part of the experience, would you? Feel free to explain.
I would. Just for the experience. I don't know how keen I would be to be on television, but if presented with the opportunity I would jump on it.

3. Are you going on a vacation this summer (or any time this year) and if so, where to? Why did you pick this place?
I will probably not be going on vacation. I would love to, but I'm broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home