Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Monday, April 28, 2003

Daily Zen
If you could choose the ultimate "perfect day" what would you do? Where would you go? Who would you spend the day with?
Before I had kids I would have this perfect dream of rolling in the grass with my lover while the wind gently blew through my hair. I'm not interested in that crap anymore. Rolling in the hay is what got me the two kids, so my perfect days ended up with lifelong consequences. So my perfect day now would be reminiscent of the final couple days of pregnancy with my oldest child. I was on maternity leave, too pregnant to do anything, all my friends and family worked during the day, so I laid around catching up on my soaps and reading books. I was reading 4-6 books a week. Pure bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home