Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I WANNA BE RICH

Daily-Zen.blogspot.com

If you were granted one wish to come true, for now, what would you wish for? Why?
I would want to hit the lottery. I don't believe that money makes a person happy, but what's that quote--I want the chance to find out.
There are a lot of things I want to do, but can't because I have to work. If I won a few million dollars, or at least enough to support me and my kids for a couple of years, I could start a home-based business and still be able to do things like take vacations, buy a pair shoes and not worry about what bill I'm going to take the money from. I'm not looking to live in an oversized mansion, just be able to say that me and the kids "live comfortably". Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home