Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Friday, May 30, 2003

DAILY ZEN

What is the most annoying thing about you? Have you tried to overcome it?
I'm probably the wrong person to ask about this, but I tend to be very laid back. I have been told several times by several people that it drives them crazy because it seems that I don't care or I have no feelings. I do care and I feel very deeply, I just don't see what getting all excited and bent out of shape will do. I think better if I'm calm. I can get things done if I'm calm. I can handle my business if I'm calm. I'm the person you want to have around if something were to happen because I act calmly and I'm very rational, whereas everyone around me is like "Oh my God, what do we do?" On the flip side, don't have enough to put gas in my car next week? My sister will worry herself into a panic wondering what she's going to, how she's going to get to work, etc. I'm like, "Oh well," and will just get on the phone and call a friend or the bus station to find when the next one's coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home