Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, May 29, 2003

3 for Thursday

Growing Up

1. What were 3 Summer Night games you used to play growing up?
Kickball, tag football and hide-and-seek

2. What were your 3 favorite board games to play?
Monopoly, Trivia Pursuit and Chutes and Ladders when I was real young

3. What were 3 mischievous/fun things you used to do?
I used to sneak to the corner store during recess. I lived in a neighborhood where I could get in trouble by any adult who caught us doing wrong, so we didn't do a lot to get in trouble. Whoever said spanking doesn't make a kid think twice about doing wrong should have grown up with me.

4. What were your 3 most favorite toys? Do you still have any of them?
I wasn't a toy person. I was out running and playing games like kickball. I do still have a little wooden chair from childhood that my son likes to sit in now. And I had a Barney and Bam-Bam bank up until someone broke into my apartment and stole it. That hurt more than anything else that was taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home