Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

What new books are you looking forward to most in 2008? Something new being published this year? Something you got as a gift for the holidays? Anything in particular that you’re planning to read in 2008 that you’re looking forward to? A classic, or maybe a best-seller from 2007 that you’re waiting to appear in paperback?

I am looking forward to the 2nd book in the new James Patterson series. And the sequel to The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister Souljah.
I also aim to read some classics (new, old, young and adult) that I've never read before yet you feel like a schmuck for never reading them, such as Uncle Tom's Cabin, Jane Eyre, Invisible Man, Gone With the Wind, Harriet the Spy, The Jungle, The Bluest Eye, and many more.
I also want to re-read books that I love and learned from like Conversations with God, The Prophet and I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I love Gone With the Wind...one of my favorite movie but I have read the book and can't remember the comparing but I think I like it :)

Thanks for visiting my blog - I wish you good luck in finding the books and have a good weekend!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Veggiemomof2 said...

I didn't realize he had another series going. I'm going to check it out...I was reading the Alex Cross books, but they got a little gruesome for me.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home