Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Monday, April 09, 2007

It's probably unusual to have a pregnancy manual as a favorite book, but this is one of my all time favorites. If you are one the tens of people who've read one of my other blogs in the past few months, you know that I am pregnant with baby #5. With every one of my pregnancies I've read Your Pregnancy Week-by-Week. This is a fantasic book, with great advice and the cutest hand drawings of the developing fetus. That's what hooked me. Unlike most other preggo manuals, this had very few pictures of what the mother looks like which I love because, well, I have a mirror. If I want to see how my stomach is growing all I have to do is look down. I've recommended or giving this as a gift to every pregnant woman I've known.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

This is absolutely the best pregnancy book bar none... I recommend it to everyone I know, too! LOL

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home