Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I have never been a fan of Science Fiction. I've read Walter Moseley's Blue Light because my sister got me an autographed copy for my birthday one year, but it took me forever. It ook me about 2 weeks to read when a book that size can usually be read in about 1-2 days. I just can't get into it. But Octavia Butler's books are fasinating. I was completely captivated by Kindred. This was a book read at stop lights while driving because it couldn't be put down. I was deeply saddened to learn that her powerful voice will be heard no more. Rest in peace, you will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home