Books

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." --Mark Twain

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Here are this week's best sellers:

Fiction
1. Cell by Stephen King
2. Memory in Death by J.D. Robb
3. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
4. The Last Templer by Raymond Khoury
5. The Hostage by W.E.B. Griffin
6. Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught
7. Mary, Mary by James Patterson
8. The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell by Lilian Jackson Braun
9. The Hunt Club by John Lescroart
10. S is for Silence by Sue Grafton


I just cannot believe that The Da Vinci Code is still on this list. It took me a minute to read it, but when I did before I knew it I was done. This one definitely lived up to the hype. I am looking forward to reading the new Sue Grafton book. I've been a fan of the alphabet series for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home